KISS CLASSIC MOD 1 CCR COURSE
TRAINING IS PURCHASED – CERTIFICATION IS EARNED!
This program is designed to train competent divers in the safer use and technology of the Kiss Classic CCR, you will also learn the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for rebreather diving on the Kiss CCR.
Upon successful completion
You will be certified to a maximum depth of 42 msw, using air as a diluent with no more than 15 minutes of decompression allowed.
Course Completion Requirements
- Satisfactorily complete the written examination with a pass mark of greater than 80%
- Complete to the Instructors satisfaction all confined and open water skill development sessions
- Demonstrate mature sound judgement concerning dive planning and execution
- Minimum of 500 minutes in-water time
- Advanced Nitrox certification
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Current dive medical within 12 months
The Kiss CCR Mod1 course is normally run over 6 days which will include a full day theory session, a confined water session followed by several shore training dives.
You will finish the course with 3 Boat dives where you will fine tune the new skills you have learned.
The course can be run one on one or to small groups.
Our aim is to equip you with the skills and knowledge to safely and competently conduct CCR dives. Here at Aquatic Adventures we take this seriously and will train above and beyond the training agencies minimums.
Course Price: poa
- Air and O2 fills
- Student Kit including manual Certification Fees and Instruction
The three required boat dives
What you will need
An approved Kiss rebreather new or well maintained to instructors standards, suitable exposure protection for long dives and the desire to dive longer using far less gas.
Please contact us to book your course.