You could be at a dive site you’ve dived a hundred times during the day and know back to front. But as soon as you switch off the sun… everything changes. Different aquatic life comes out and you will see a whole new side of your favourite dive sites.
Night diving makes you focus on the small things. Since you have a limited beam of light, you really look closely – and end up seeing so much more! Nothing can compare to being on a dive where you can see the beams of light from your dive buddies dotted all around. Sometimes if you cover your light and wave your hand through the water, you can see the natural bioluminescence of little creatures in the water. If you’re really lucky, at some diving locations you might spot a flashlight fish.
What will I learn?
- Equipment used in night diving
- Reacting properly to special night diving situations
- Night diving techniques
What are the course prerequisites?
- Must be certified as an Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver.
What will I need?
- Your own mask, snorkel, fins and boots
- A primary and a backup underwater light
Course costs: $299.00
- PADI Night Diver certification (which can be used towards your Master Scuba Diver rating)
- Three dives
- Airfills on the course
- Gear hire if needed (except mask, snorkel, boots & fins)
Call us now on 03 97555688 or email email@example.com
9am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday
9am to 9pm Fridays (club night at the shop, everyone welcome to visit and get what you need)
9am to 3pm Saturdays
Closed Sundays and public holidays