PADI MASTER SCUBA DIVER TRAINER
The Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) rating sets you apart from other dive instructors by showing your commitment to continuing your dive training and being prepared to help others continue their training as well. You also get to teach specialty diver courses – which opens the door to lots of fun while working.
As a PADI MSDT, you demonstrate to a dive employer that you have good experience in teaching diving and also can teach a range of specialty diver courses. This makes a dive center or resort more likely to offer you a position.
If you’re considering entering the realm of technical dive instruction, then the MSDT will be useful. You must be a MSDT to become an instructor in Tec 50 Diver or the DSAT Trimix Diver courses.
What You Can Teach
As a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, you
- Teach the specialties you love to teach.
- Enjoy watching your student divers excel as you lead them from PADI Open Water Diver to PADI Master Scuba Diver.
- Increase your income with multiple level training.
- Meet one of the requirements to qualify as a PADI Master Instructor.
To qualify as a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, you must:
- Be a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
- Have five PADI Specialty Instructor certifications.
- Have certified at least 25 PADI Divers.
If you would like some more information on how you can become a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, come into the Rowville shop and speak to Damian, our Course Director, who can advise you on how to achieve this rating.