IANTD Inspiration / Evolution MOD 1 CCR Course
TRAINING IS PURCHASED – CERTIFICATION IS EARNED!
This program is designed to train competent divers in the safer use and technology of the Inspiration and Evolution CCR, you will also learn the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for rebreather diving on the Inspiration or Evolution CCR.
Upon successful completion
You will be certified to a maximum depth of 42 msw, using air as a diluent with no more than 15 minutes of decompression allowed.
Course Completion Requirements
- Satisfactorily complete the written examination with a pass mark of greater than 80%
- Complete to the Instructors satisfaction all confined and open water skill development sessions
- Demonstrate mature sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
- If student does not take possession of, or have access to a rebreather within three (3) months of completion of training it is recommended the student take a refresher course for their own benefit. This should include review of operations of that rebreather along with a confined water session or as many dives as is necessary for the instructor to feel the student is proficient at the survival skills
- Minimum of 8 hours in-water time
- IANTD Advanced Nitrox or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 17 years of age
- Up to date dive medical within 12 months
The Inspiration CCR Mod1 course is normally run over three weekends. Which will include a full day theory session on Saturday then on Sunday you will have a confined water session and a second skills dive.
The second weekend will see you back in open water doing another two skills development dives. On the third and final weekend you will be in open water doing 3 boat dives completing your skills application.
The course is run on an individual basis and can be catered to suit your needs. We can go as fast or as slow as you like. During the course your skill level will be assessed at every step of the way, we are happy to move at your pace to allow you to absorb all the information and skills needed for successful completion of this course.
However if we feel your skill level is not at the level required to progress to the next phase of training we will ask you to repeat a session or boat dive if necessary (additional training costs will apply.) Our aim is to equip you with the skills and knowledge to safely and competently conduct CCR dives. Here at Aquatic Adventures we take this seriously and will train above and beyond the training agencies minimums.
Course Price: $2100
(Note if purchasing your rebreather from us special rates apply, contact us for details)
- Air and O2 fills
- IANTD Diver Student Kit including manual
- Certification Fees and Instruction
- The three (3) required boat dives, more boat dives may be conducted if you prefer
What you will need
An approved specific rebreather suitable for the training and suitable exposure protection.
Now if you are ready to enter the silent diving world please contact us to book your course.
So why get your training with Aquatic Adventures?
John Yong has been diving since the late 1980s; he has experience diving all over the world and is a very accomplished Technical diver in his own right. John has thousands of hours underwater and has the experience to go with it. He has been diving on the Inspiration CCR since 2006 and regularly does technical CCR trimix dives to depths beyond 85m so he will be teaching from experience. John’s teaching style encourages an environment that will allow open discussions and easy learning.
If you would like to learn basic recreational diving thru to technical CCR diving why not have a chat with John and decide for yourself.
As the old saying goes if you pay for $5 of training you get $5 of training…
Go Quietly amid the Noise and Haste…