I took over ownership of Aquatic Adventures in March 2018, and since then we've made a number of changes to the business. It's an ongoing process, but here's the highlight reel so far....
- Store re-fit: we've redecorated, cleaned up, and generally changed the look of the Rowville store.
- New product lines: we've added new product lines, from different suppliers, to the stock at Aquatic Adventures, so that we can offer our customers the best possible choice in dive equipment. We even have a new dedicated Tech Diving, Underwater Photography and Freediving areas.
- New faces: there are a number of new staff, both in the store, and out teaching courses and running dives for us. Some of them we trained in-house, and some followed me over from previous roles in the Victorian industry.
- New dive club: we've relaunched the dive club, merging it with my other highly successful dive club, the Aquaholics. With more members, more dives and social events on offer, and even a new line of exclusive t-shirts & jewellery, the new club offers something for every diver.
- Updated service lab: we now have a modern, fully equipped service lab, ready to complete comprehensive in-house servicing for your scuba equipment.
- More hire gear: we've doubled the amount of hire gear available at Aquatic Adventures, so even the most thrifty amongst our community who don't own their own gear, can join us for splash.
- New air fill facilities: we've also doubled the amount of banked clean air available in-store, and installed a new, safer, fill station.
- New courses: we now offer a full range of Nationally Recognised training, both in diving, and also in First Aid (through our sister company, Active First Aid Training), as well as reinvigorated professional development programs, thanks to once again having an in-house PADI Course Director.
And there's more to come very soon:
- Relaunching ScubaShopOnline: a brand new, updated and improved version of our online store is due to launch very soon.
- Banked Nitrox: we have a second compressor, all set up ready to deliver banked Nitrox once we have finalised the connections to the fill panel.
Pop into the store on club night (every Friday), and meet the new faces, view the new facilities and see for yourself the changes we are making, all geared towards making Aquatic Adventures into Melbourne Scuba Diving at its finest!